Sitec Castellarano S.p.A. You want to ensure the personal data of its customers. In general, you can visit our website without having to disclose any personal information.
The site collects personal information without prior consent. Such data can be used by Sitec Castellarano S.p.A. , To contact customers in order to provide information regarding the products or service, or to process an order. You can request the removal of this information from our database by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com
We do not sell any personal information to third parties.
Although this site may contain links to other Web sites, Sitec Castellarano S.p.A. It is not responsible for the privacy protection provisions of the personal data of this web site. Sitec Castellarano S.p.A. It reserves the right to change and update the terms of privacy at any time.
We wish to inform you that, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 – “Code regarding the protection of personal data”, the collection and processing of data acquired through the website Sitec Castellarano S.p.A. will be marked in accordance with that law, in compliance with the principles of fairness, legality and transparency, and in any case the confidentiality that have always inspired the activity of Sitec Castellarano S.p.A.
DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003
Purpose of data processing:
The personal information you provide will be used for purposes strictly related and instrumental to the search and selection of staff and / or agents and / or agents to sell and / or distributors in the acquisition of preliminary information regarding the eventual establishment of a relationship of employment or self, a relationship of coordinated and continuous, with a mandate of agency and / or the possible payment of a commission on the sale and / or establishment of a business relationship.
Way of data processing:
In relation to the stated purposes, the data you provide will be processed (collected, recorded, organized, stored, processed, selected, used, compared, communicated, deleted or destroyed) by means of computer and paper suitable for guaranteeing the security and data confidentiality.
Categories of persons to whom the data may be transmitted:
The data may be disclosed for the same purposes listed above to Sitec Castellarano SpA departments, subsidiaries and / or associated companies, and dealers / distributors and independent consultants or agents thirds of the search process and selection or development of sales network . The data may be disseminated in aggregate, anonymous and for statistical purposes.
Provision of data:
The provision of data is optional; their partial or failure to do so may result in an incomplete assessment of the job profile you have described. The collection covers only the common data that will be processed for the pertinent to the obligations, tasks and purposes above. The interested / a thus Candidate will not have data to detect health status, racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, political opinions, sex life and all information classified as sensitive data of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003.
Ownership of data processing:
The data controller is the Sitec Castellarano S.p.A., based in Via Pedemontana 168, 41042 Fiorano Modenese (MO).
Rights under Art. 7 of Decree No. 196/2003.
1. In relation to the processing of personal data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information: a) origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to ‘art. 5, paragraph 2; e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Consent to the processing of personal data.
* The / undersigned / a, acquired the information referred to in Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, gives his or her free consent to the data controller for processing of personal data as resulting from this information;
* I declare that I have read and Article 7 of Decree No. 196/2003 containing the data subject’s rights;
* Expressly confirms the truthfulness of the information provided;
* It is aware that any false information provided is sufficient reason for the annulment of the selection process.